Hughes Limousine Cancellation Policy is as follows:
Cancellation charges will apply when:
- Cancellations are made with less than 1 hours’ notice prior to the dispatch of the vehicle for Sedans, SUV’s or People Mover bookings within the metropolitan area.
- Cancellations are made with less than 24 hours’ notice for minibuses, buses or coaches (8 seats and above).
- Cancellations for any vehicle type are made with less than 24 hours’ notice for Canberra bookings during Parliament sitting.
- Cancellations are made with less than 24 hours’ notice in New Zealand for all vehicle types.
- Any Stretch Limousine booking is cancelled, at any time regardless of notice, after being confirmed; or
- Bookings where the passengers fail to arrive or make contact with the chauffeur or the local Hughes Customer Service Centre.
- Stricter cancellation policies may apply to any of the above, however will be advised to you at the time of booking and will supersede the above policies.
Special Cancellation Policy applies for Weddings and Events.
Any queries relating to the Hughes Limousines Cancellation Policy, please call 1300 615 165.